Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bonjour!

So I was talking with a girl who I work with other day. We are both from towns close to large cities. We both agreed that being in Rexburg sometimes made us feel like Belle in the song Bonjour from The Beauty and The Beast. Now don't get me wrong, Rexburg is a fine little town. But it's not home, and it is a little peculiar sometimes right?



If I had a soundtrack to my life, this song would be in my Rexburg chapter. :) oh yeah, if my blog music is competing with the video, scroll down to the very bottom of my blog and press the stop button.

2 comments:

Morgen said...

What?! Are you saying that you don't want to settle down for the rest of your life in Rexburg?! Why ever not!!!:) you guys can move to utah with us:)

Mike and Anna said...

you are too cute!