Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Read any good books lately ?

So lately I have been craving a good book. I think I am tired of text books and just need a good juicy book to make me fall in love with reading again. One that is hard to put down because you get so into the characters and story. I have read the Twilight series and am craving something equally as fabulous. Any suggestions ?

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm on goodreads.com. You can rate books and see what your friends are reading and how they've reviewed them. It helps me wanna read more. Have you read the one chapter of the Host on Stephenie Meyer's website. It's pretty interesting. The latest book I read was Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, written by the same author of Wicked (don't know if you're a fan). It was pretty interesting but not as exciting as Twilight...of course.

Young People in Love said...

Steinbeck's East of Eden. SO great.

Michael Florence said...

Miriam,

Have you read "The Secret?" It may not be the type of book you're thinking about (i.e. with characters, etc), but it is a good read. Some say The Secret is controversial, but it's really just lessons most of us grew up learning. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Garling Ranch said...

God Wants a Powerful People by Sheri Dew is amazing. Reading it right now.