
Adney was born on May 29th, 2007. Let's not lie... being in labor stinks. All hail the epidural! But at the end of all the blood and pain comes this beautiful, perfect angel. And as soon as you hold him, he looks at you and you look at him and you are both home. Nothing else in the world matters. He is our little miracle and we thank God everyday for sending him to us. Hopefully we do not screw him up too much. He is almost nine months old now and he is crawling around and constantly into everything he shouldn't be. But it still feels like yesterday when we took this picture in the hospital.


5 comments:
Hey I am glad to see your're a blogger!! our website is www.theshurtzblog.blogspot.com
Hey! Such a cute picture of Adney! My blog is www.stuckistudentsblog.blogspot.com I am going to add you to my friends site!! Hope this semester is going well, 8 weeks left!
Hey! We have a blog too! thekregers.blogspot.com. I am just getting into it myself! Hope you three are doing great!
GRANDMA!!!!
Welcome to the blog club. I think you'll like it here. It's a fun way to keep in touch, which we REALLY need to do more of, btw.
here's mine:
www.thesecretlifeofdaydreams.blogspot.com
rachel has one too:
www.racheljanehall.blogspot.com
let's be better friends, k?
I'm so happy that you have a blog! We are annaanddannyallen.blogspot.com stop by sometime.
oh and by the way, WE NEED TO HANG OUT!!
Post a Comment