I bought this art print from my friend Sami today. I am so excited about it. I am already making plans in my apartment on where it will hang. Recently I was having a really bad day and I called my sister Emily to vent to her. By the end of the conversation I felt like such a burden had been lifted. She has a way of always making me smile. This painting really reminded me of that. Thanks Sami! Check her stuff out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5450103 .
Monday, February 18, 2008
Here, try these on.
I bought this art print from my friend Sami today. I am so excited about it. I am already making plans in my apartment on where it will hang. Recently I was having a really bad day and I called my sister Emily to vent to her. By the end of the conversation I felt like such a burden had been lifted. She has a way of always making me smile. This painting really reminded me of that. Thanks Sami! Check her stuff out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5450103 .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment