Saturday, February 16, 2008
Are we there yet?
Remember being a kid and thinking that no matter how fast your parents drove you were never going to get there? But eventually you do. Right now we are thinking the same thing about school. No matter how fast we try to go we are not sure that the end destination actually exists. Miriam will be done with school in April (Hooray!). But Kyle will inevitable not be out of school until a new millennium (or five years... which ever comes first). Until then, we are forever trapped in our non-grown up state where our lives are ruled by semesters and homework. So I guess we will buckle up and try to enjoy the journey. Are we there yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I feel your pain. Here I am graduated, and I'm like, "oh yeah, Honey, how's that degree goin that you haven't started on yet?"
haha
Post a Comment