Monday, February 18, 2008

To go crazy? Or not?

Since I am graduating in April I feel like I need to do something fun and crazy to celebrate my freedom. I thought about sky-diving or learning Karate or something. But then one day I was at a Restaurant with my darling husband and I saw the most adorable lady with tasteful pink highlights. Hey- why not? Kyle is not thrilled with the idea. He is generally not a fan of change though. But I am. It kind of makes me feel like I am trying to hold onto the crazier days of my youth. Maybe I should just grow up and start dressing like a mom ( a cute one though). OR maybe I shouldn't. It is probably more appropriate for me to highlight my hair with glorious pinkness now than 20 years from now. What do you think? I posted a poll down below on the right side.

5 comments:

Young People in Love said...

DUDE! You should TOTALLY go for it!

April said...

go for the pink, girl! Yeah, now is way better then 20 years from now. Be sure to post a picture of it. You can also show it to Adney when he's 20 and tell him to be glad you did it when he was little and he had no idea...= )

Hilary said...

Hey, Miriam, it's me, your ol' pal Hilary. I found your blog and now I'm gonna read it all the time! Blogs are my new best friends.

Anyway, go for the hair. I was totally thinking today, wow I need to do something crazy with my hair, and then I thought, no because we don't show up in our ward often enough and everyone would be like, "hey there's that girl with the purple hair again. What's it been, 3 months?"

Also, one big reason to just do it (besides that you're young and you can do what you want) is that you are a blondie. See, I'd have to bleach highlights, THEN dye them all cool, then after it faded it would be really ugly. You definitely have an advantage.

Harris Family said...

At first I thought-she is crazy...but now I think you are right! You should go for it now and have a fun story for the rest of your life!

Michael Florence said...

Miriam,

I agree with Kyle, DON'T get the pink highlights! Now, maybe some dark highlights would like nice with your hair color....LEAVE PINK TO "PINK." : )