Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Adney's First Christmas




These are pictures from Christmas. It was Adney's first Christmas and the first time we had a tree. I was actually way proud of our little tree. I had alot of fun picking everything out and decorating it. Kyle's mom helped me. But it turned out that we ended up going to Indiana for Christmas (thanks for the surprise honey!) So we didn't actually enjoy our Christmas tree on Christmas Day. No big. It was still fun to have and awesome to go to Indiana. Isn't my little Santa so adorable?

3 comments:

Matt and Tesha said...

Hey Miriam! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Adney is such a cutie! Can you believe our boys are 9 months?! Take care! Oh and why not on the pink highlights. If it freaks Kyle out, you could always do that non-permanent spray stuff.

abbyB said...

Yay, y'all have a blog!!! I saw your link on facebook. We have one too : www.06-forever.blogspot.com. Check it out. I'm going to put a link to yours on ours if that's okay! See ya-Abby

Michael Florence said...

Miriam,

That is a nice tree! The Holiday season from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day is my favorite time of the year! Did you realize that February 25 is just "ten months untils Christmas?" : )