Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photography Blog

Kyle has been razzing me about my blog. He says it has more picture of other people than our own family. He maybe has a point. SO... I started a photography blog. It's kind of ugly still and has some tweeks to be worked (sigh... I love design... but designing on the internet is such a pain). But at least it is up and running. And it makes me even more excited about my future in photography. I kind of love it. So without further ado....

http://miriamluskphoto.blogspot.com/

So go there... love it there... and then add it to your readers or sidebars or follow it or whatever it is that you do to read your most favorite blogs. It currently features the photo shoot I took today of the Cowling family. Here is a sneak to peak your interest....

3 comments:

Candria said...

love, Love, LOVE! Your blog!!! (this one and the new one!)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you have such an adorable family! &take great pictures!

Andrea said...

I can't get the link to work:(