We have been getting into the spirit of Autumn. And loving it. Adney got an Iron Man costume, that he is obsessed with and begs me to let him sleep in it. He always says "I'm so handsome" when he is wearing it.
Showing off his muscles. He always lugs around my little hand weights and says it will help him grow "Healthy and Strong". He loves his little brother and kept saying "When you get bigger you can be cool like Iron Man." to Cammon. I am loving the brotherly bond they already have.
We went to Halloween Carnival and I put Cammon in his little puppy dog costume. My boys look pretty cute huh!
I helped pick my Mother In Law's apples yesterday. Which makes me happy and get all sentimental about fall. And afterwards we took some pictures. I was trying to get some really good ones of Cammon, but he wasn't smiling for me. He was a little grump. We got a few cute ones anyways.
So life is good. Kyle is hunting this weekend so the boys and I are just taking it easy and destroying our house. It is SUCH a mess. I keep saying I am going to tackle it. But without Kyle coming home to say "Wow babe, the house looks great" I am lacking the motivation. In other news, we got a new vacuum! Yay! It's about time. Maybe I will use it today... but then again... maybe we will just go to the park ;)
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Such cute pics of your handsome boys!!
ADORABLE pictures! your little boys are so so cute miriam!
these are so cute! i really like the one of cammon in the basket of apples! ADORABLE!
Post a Comment