Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stiring things up...

I would like to take a moment to talk about a sensitive subject in the world today and maybe take a stand for what I believe in.

I have many friends that I love who are also homosexual. The way they are living their lives has no impact on my love for those people. I will love them no matter what and it is not my place to judge them. I leave the judgement up to God. Only God knows our hearts. 

With that said. I would like to quote from the The Family: A Proclomation to the World. It states
“We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children.” 

I stand by that statement. Marriage is to be between a Man and a Woman. There are no exceptions. And I make no apologies for it.

That's all I have to say. If you would like more information. Read here or here or here. Or feel free to ask me any questions.

2 comments:

Young People in Love said...

I love your stinking guts.
That's all I have to say.

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Well Said Miriam! I totally agree!