Monday, October 25, 2010

Ten things I love About Cammon

10. His Giant head. It is SO big. Whenever he is in his carseat and his body is covered with a blanket people always think he is at least 6 months old. And then I pull off the blanket and they look surprised. haha. (picture below taken last night. He fell asleep in the bumbo. Silly kid.)
 9. His Big Smile. And I am conveniently his favorite person. So he likes to smile for me the most. (Picture taken 2 minutes ago on my bed just to prove the point that he is so smiley!)
 8. His cry. I shouldn't like this... I know. But his cry is just so sweet and quiet. He isn't a big screamer... more of a complainer when he cries.
 7. The way he smells. It is so divine. Like heaven sprayed him with perfume before he came to earth or something. I just want to breathe him in all day long. (Don't have a picture of his smell....) 

6. His Coos and Goos and Gagas. If u talk to him.. he will talk back sometimes. It is precious.
 5. The way he looks at me. He just like to stare at me. Especially when he is sleepy or I am feeding him. I like to stare at him too.
 4. How he wiggles and squirms at you when he wants you to pick him up. Kyle didn't believe me that he did this until he did it to him.
3. When he falls asleep on my bed. He loves to sleep there. We don't do it "Family bed" style. Because Kyle gets night terrors every now and then. Not too safe. But Cammon loves our bed. He takes naps there all the time. 
 2. How BIG he is getting. He is officially 3 months old. He weighs 13 pounds. He is wearing size 2 diapers and size 3 month clothes. He is getting stronger every day. Though I am sad he is growing so fast, I love watching him grow (its a complex emotion). Compare Cammon in his carseat 3 days old to Cammon in his carseat today (3 months and 3 days old).
 1. My very favorite thing about Cammon is that.... HE IS MINE! I am just so glad he is mine. He is just... scrumptious. And I just love him ok? Every time I pick him up I just want to hold him forever.
(somehow I don't have any pictures of me holding Cammon... something I should probably remedy. But just imagine a picture of me holding him here haha).

8 comments:

Allen Lovers said...

Miriam you are so cute! Love all the Cammon pictures! Can't believe how BIG he's gotten!!

Mary Mathews said...

Adney and Cammon are so cute! You really do have cute kids! I love your blog too! I love his smile and his crying face so cute!

Kari said...

Sometimes I daydream about my future babies, and I think, "If I don't have a girl first, then I will die."

BUT THEN...

I see these overwhelmingly adorable pictures of your beautiful boys, and I realize that boys are super cute and fun...especially yours!

Audrey said...

Haha! I just read the commment above and that is SO me too! You're little guys are the cutest. I love remembering Adney and how perfect he was for me in nursery. And I loved when he would start telling me all his body parts! He's just so awesome!

Sarah said...

I got so sad when I pulled out the 3-6 months clothes for Adam! They grow up so fast - Cammon is just adorable and his smile is contagious!

Unknown said...

cute idea! I love reading your blog. Both of your boys are so adorable. I miss you guys in the ward!

Ginger said...

So adorable!

Breeana said...

Awww, this is one of the sweetest posts! You just have such a sweet way with words, Miriam! Your little Cammon is adorable!!!!! I love the comparison pictures. And that is so funny how people think he's older until they see the rest of him. Haha! And I agree about the way they smell - truly divine! Everything about them draws us mommies in. :)