
So my roommates from BYU's Semester in Nauvoo and I have been taking turns cooking lunch for each other on Thursdays. It has been so fun! Katie lives here in Rexburg so we are always there. But Kaylee lives in Blackfoot and just comes whenever she can make it. We also had another roommate, Anna, but she is in California. So, needless to say, she doesn't make it ever. That semester was such a meaningful experience in my life. I can honestly say that I have never been the same. It is so nice to get together with my roommates who shared the same experiences with me. They are dear, dear friends, and always will be.The picture above is from a couple weeks ago. We headed out to Kyle's farm after lunch to show our boys all the animals. So fun! The other picture is from yesterday. Adney thinks Spencer is so cool! Also, you can kind of see Adney's tummy hanging over his pants. Cute kid.


2 comments:
I'm not sure if I've left a comment on your blog yet, but in case I haven't, this is Rachel Grow from Nauvoo.
That's so awesome that you and the Nauv roommies still get together! You'll have to post more pictures of them all next time you guys hang out. I'd love to see them with their kiddos.
I didn't know that Katie had a kid too! It's amazing how things have changed since Nauvoo. I'm glad you guys get to see each other so often and jealous too! You were all fun neighbors!
Post a Comment