
I hate posing for myself. It's awkward. So- many people have been asking me when I was going to get pink high-lights in my hair. I was totally planning on it so I went to get my hair done yesterday. But then after talking to my hair person she was like- it will look good for like a week and then it turns icky color and you have to bleach over it. That, and Kyle was begging me not to. So, I just got lots of fun highlights and called it good. What do you think?


8 comments:
Cute hair!
Love the hi-lites they look great!
I love it-- did it look like that when I saw you because I thought it looked different but I wasn't sure if it was because we were out in the sun hahaha
So cute! I can't wait to see them in person-you'll have to tell me where you went cuz I have been wanting highlights for months.
I love it!!!Where did you go??
Jessica Bertasso in our ward did them. She works at Mystique on Main Street.
clearly kyle needs to be educated on the coolness that is pink highlights. lesson 1: avril.
enough said.
you're still a babe, though.
I LOVE it. So cute. Who is your hair person...? I just got mine done and it has been a really bad experience, yet again. She didn't do it right and I had to back and get it fixed, but she fixed it way too much and now it looks like I dipped my head in a bucket of clorox....So I need someone who is good to fix it!!!!
Post a Comment