Monday, April 7, 2008
Three teeth in one night!!
So Saturday I noticed that Adney was drooling like crazy. Not just a little, but like leaving puddles on the floor. So i felt his mouth and his still had only two teeth. Then on Sunday Morning I woke up and felt if he was making progress and he had sprouted three teeth over night! Poor kid. He is way good about teething though. You can always tell because he will drool a lot and take really long naps. He doesn't really get very grumpy or stay up all night or anything. Man- I am one lucky mama. Congratulations Adney on your mouth full of cute teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Miriam! Im glad you have a blog...now we can keep in touch! Your little boy is sooooo cute! How are you liking motherhood?? Steph is due any day now! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment