So we went to Utah on Monday. And just got back late last night. I know, great time for a trip, just days before we move. But it was good. We mainly went because Kyle had a Doctor's appointment early on Tuesday morning. Remember when he was having some issues? He went to a specialist in Ogden and they still didn't figured anything out. So onward we go. He has to go back for some more tests in a week. We are hoping the specialist will be able to give us answers. Wish him luck.
We also went to see our new house in Salt Lake. And it was so good to see it. Now I know what I am packing for and how much I should take or leave in storage. And its actually pretty darn nice. They have updated it quite a bit and made it pretty nice for us. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't. Oh well.
We also went to see the University of Utah. I have never been there. It is huge! I couldn't believe it. It is pretty confusing too. But we went and saw the nursing school and it is SO nice. I think the whole experience made it more real for Kyle. Made him realize just how good of a program it is and how lucky he is to be going there. We are also kind of freaking out because our financial aid hasn't come through so we are basically moving there on hopes and dreams. So we would feel much better about life if we had that straightened out.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment