Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scenes from around our house.

So I have been a blog slacker lately. I do that sometimes. It's because of my fear of commitment to any one activity. Beyond my marriage and my kids, I hate repetition. I almost never order the same thing twice at a restaurant and I drive a different way to Wal-Mart almost every time. Anywho, that disdain for repetition sometimes turns me off to blogging... But then I remember all the things I love about it and come back to it. It's a complicated relationship :) But I have still been taking snap-shots around the house. So here are some views from my lens from the past few weeks. Enjoy!
Adney fell asleep on the couch one day on his knees. Looks comfy eh?
The mystery rash that showed up on Adney's leg one day. I thought he was dying of a staph infection or something until he revealed several days later that he fell into a thistle. Crisis averted.

Cammon loves balloons! He played with one all day. Oh the simple pleasures.
Have you ever seen such a cute little face? You haven't.
I just adore this little boy. He is so fun and cute to boot.
Adney brought home a little cup with dirt in it from church one Sunday. He informed me that we were supposed to water it and put it in sunshine. So we did. Et voila. Not sure what kind of plant it is. But it sure is cute.
Check out his spidey moves. He has  been wearing this costume everywhere the last few days. So cute!

Cheap mom trick: Buy Halloween costumes 90% off a month after Halloween and let your kids use them as play clothes. Best $2 I ever spent. True story.
 Our life sure aint' fancy. But I love it. And I am going to miss our little house in the country here in Idaho. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

aww poor guy! i hope his rash goes away soon!