In 2004 I did a semester in Nauvoo. It was probably my favorite time in college. Ever. And I had entirely too much fun in school. So that says a lot. I had 3 awesome roommates during my semester in Nauvoo. Katie, Kaylee, and Anna. We all got along and loved each other very much.
And we had SO much fun.
And when the semester ended Anna had to go back to California, and Katie quickly got married and she and her hubby moved to BYU-Idaho, and Kaylee and I went there too.... single. And had way too much fun.
 |
| At the Rodeo. Totally made out with her brother that night. haha. Sorry bout that Kay! |
 |
| NOT drunk in this picture, though it may appear so. |
 |
| What? My outfit was cool then. |
 |
| Working on Kaylee's farm. |
 |
| Trip to Bear Lake / Bloomington Lake. Excuse my tank top. |
 |
| Getting ready to run a race. Obviously we were going to try to impress some boys b/c we failed out aerobics class that semester- so it's not like we were into exercise. haha. | |
|
|
Then we eventually all got married off.... And we were there to cheer each other on.
And then we added some kids into the mix.
I love that Nauvoo brought us 4 girls together. There are some friends who come into your life for a season- and then there are friends who enjoy all the seasons with you. Love you girls!
 |
| Totally bummed that Kaylee wasn't here this time! Miss you Kaylee! |
Seven years later and Oh how far we have come! I hope that we will have many more memories together.
1 comment:
Awww! I am crying and laughing at the same time! Thanks for this post Miriam! You are the best! I feel the exact same way! Those memories were the best!
Post a Comment