Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hair Test

The big test of a hair cut is if you can produce a result you like on day 2. You know, when you don't have a professional there to do your hair for you. Here's what I came up with today....

I promise I don't just sit around taking pictures of myself all day but I had to do the hair test. It looks a little different than yesterday, but I think it might be in a good way. And, I have crows feet in this picture. Not sure how I feel about that.


And now a word from Adney....

I love him. Even with a green and blue face.

3 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Looks great on you! Getting a new style is always fun, I am well overdue. And I actually like the way you styled it better, if my opinion counts for anything =) So good job-that is definitely the test......

Bethany Sines said...

i freaking love your hair....and your crows feet. ; )

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

I like this one better! I think the bangs done this way frames your face well.