I finally got my hair cut! It was LONG overdue. This isn't the most amazing picture, but you can see I got some bangs and went more blond.
And here is my belly these days. I have a fat arm in this picture, which is disgusting, but just pretend it is muscle :) And oh yeah, excuse my messy room in the background!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I LOVE your haircut! You are just super cute :) Also, I like the half of Adney's head in the second picture...ha ha! ;)
SOOOO cute! to both the belly and the bangs!
what a foxy mama!!!
do you read our blog still?? i want you to see my new hair too! haha
shemandcarly.blogspot.com
love you!
love the hair and the belly! I also love how Adney is in the picture too! He is looking older! It is supposed to be warm on friday, let's go to the park!
Ahhhhh, I hate taking belly pictures of me, but I LOVE looking at other people's! You are so cute! Love the hair! We are coming home next week!!!!
You hair looks so cute! Jealous i cant get mine to look that cute ever! And very cute belly :)
Post a Comment