Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hand Foot Mouth

They got it. It actually ended up being no big deal. Bumpies on their hands, feet, and tushies. But neither one of them seems to be phased by it at all. No fevers. So that's good. We are still going and having fun. If I was a good citizen I would keep my kids home for  10 days to be sure not to spread it to anyone. BUT... I am on vacation. And we are still going to the park and having a good time everyday. However I am making sure my kids don't kiss any other kids. Which is a good thing to do whether your kids are sick or not. haha.

Other than that all is well. We are having loads of fun. Trying to keep it low key and low stress, but still making our way to the pool or the park every day. And being sure to spend lots of time with my parents and siblings and their kids.

Sorry no pictures yet. I am at the mercy of other people's computers and have not had a chance to upload any yet. It may very well have to wait until I go home.

No comments: