My dear, precious, adorable little boy Adney has been playing with his little baby doll. (Don't worry... it's a boy baby). He swaddles it up and rocks it and sings to it and puts it down to sleep underneath a kitchen stool. He is so precious with it! It always amazes me. Oh except for one thing... He sings "Rock a bye baby" to it and when it says "the baby will fall" he slams the baby into the floor. Small details :) We have a few months until we have a real baby in the house so we have to time work on it.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Those pictures of him are the best!! He will be a great big brother, i have no doubt. He is always SOOO great with Brooke.
This was such a GREAT post--Adney is just so adorable! You make some cute kids...I'm excited to see what the next one will look like :)
The whole slamming the baby into the floor is hilarious!! Its such a boy thing to do! My husbands nephew was playing doll house with his mom and Sarah was a little nervous until Cameron said that missiles were coming down and attacking the family. I think is pretty funny! Dont worry he will be a great big brother!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's hilarious! So he's a sweet, sensitive, yet TRUE boy! These pictures are super, super cute.
Yea! I found your blog! And Adney is the best! I sure miss our old ward!
Post a Comment