Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cute things Adney Says lately

"Oh my gosh"
"Geez Lousie"
"What the Heck?"
"I need Hug"
"I need buy treat"
"Alright Mom?" "Ok Mom?"
"Oh I SO tired"

This is how our conversation goes every morning:
Adney "Where Daddy Go?"
Me "He went to school"
Adney "Why?"
Me "So you don't have to live in a trailer park until you are 18 years old"
Adney "Why?"
Me "Because Daddy and Mommy want better for you"
Adney "Why?"
Me "Because we love you"
Adney "Why?"
Me "Because you are our favorite little boy"
Adney "Why?"
Me "Because you are so cute and funny"
Adney "Why?"
Me "I don't know, maybe because your dad is cute and funny too"
Adney "Why?"
Me "If you ask me why one more time I am going to go crazy!"
Adney "Why?"
Me ....... (ignoring him)
Adney "Mom, I need buy treat." "Go Store peese"
Me "Maybe later" (this is a nice way of saying "No")

1 comment:

The Clews Crew said...

He is so cute! It's funny to think about him talking, I don't know why. I just still picture him tiny in my head, just learning to walk.