You too, Adney.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
You too Mom!
Adney has been super affectionate lately. Lately instead of saying "I love you too" He just says "You too". But he doesn't say it only after I tell him that I love him. I was making him lunch today (macaroni and hot dogs... i know, i am an impressive cook) and I counted him saying it 26 times. And it's not only that he says it, but its the way he says it. All adorable with his big blue eyes he looks straight into your soul and tells you "You too Mom". And at random moments he will put down his toys or crayons or whatever has him transfixed at the moment and run over to me and throw his arms around me and say "Awww... You too, Mom".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ahhhhhh, What a cute kid! Kayden's thing right now is to tell you to say you love him so that he can say "I love you too!". He'll tell us, "say you love me.." Kids can be so cute!
Awww, how cute is that?! So sweet!
That is the cutest!
Post a Comment