Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Walking/Running Partner Anyone?

Married White Female in Search of Exercise partner.....

I am trying to get into shape, but I hate doing it by myself. I need someone(s) who would be willing to workout with me everyday. I am not talking hard core training or anything. But just basic walking, jogging, and the occasional workout video. It is easier to stay motivated with more than just yourself. I am flexible and can work with your schedule. If anyone is interested please let me know.

4 comments:

Steph said...

If only I was still in Idaho...I am in the same boat!

Gena said...

I wish I could commit, but I don't want to let you down! :)

BTW, I wanted to ask you if sometime we could get you to take some pics of our little family? I love what you do! Let me know if you'd be willing! grbuie@gmail.com

Mike and Anna said...

I am trying to get in shape too! I'll be your running partner! Too bad you live in Idaho!

Julia said...

I will do it! :) I am wanting to go on more walks and things! Let me know if you are still up for it.