Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary

Three years ago we set out on the best adventure of our lives.... Marriage. Here are a few key shots from the last 3 years.

We took this picture a few minutes after we got engaged in February of 2006. Kyle was SO nervous. I was just relieved that he finally asked! We look so young!

Our wedding day. May 12th, 2006 at the Nauvoo Temple. Most important day of our lives.The Day Adney was born. May 29, 2007. I gave birth to a beautiful little alien.
Family Picture taken July, 2007Family Picture taken December, 2007
I graduated with my Bachelors in Communications. December, 2007
Kyle shot a deer in January 2008 with his brother Dean. He has been really into hunting and fishing and raising birds and other manly endeavors since we have been married, so I thought I would include this.
Adney's First Birthday Party. May 29th, 2008. Family Picture Taken October, 2009. Thanks for the best 3 years of my whole life, Kyle. You are my best friend in the whole world. I look forward to an eternity more of being your companion. Thanks for choosing me!

10 comments:

Carly said...

oh i love you guys!! happy bananaversary!

Candria said...

Happy Anniversary! I couldn't be happier that you joined the Lusk Family! And I love, love, love the new hairdo!! You're a babe! Way to pick out a not only great, but hot wife Kyle!!

Mike and Anna said...

Happy anniversary! I remember at my wedding you were asking about me and mike and our engagement. I told you that i knew mike was the one because i couldn't picture my life without him!Congrats And your little boy is SOOO cute!

Harris Family said...

Congrats on the three years! And cute new hair cut!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

Happy anniversary!! You guys don't look like you even aged !I hoped you had a great one!!!

Garling Ranch said...

So cute!!! Happy Anniversay! I can't believe it has been three years! It feels like just yesterday! Adney is such a little cutie! Is he getting so big?

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

so cute! You look so beautiful in your temple pic.

Colby and Samantha said...

happy belated anniversary! You guys are such s cute family! Love the picture of the three of you with Adney in the air haha. Your wedding dress was gorgeous!

Carlson said...

I have a beautiful sister- inside and out. Love you!

Natalie and Ryan said...

I love that bottom last picture of your family, with your husband throwing up your son. What a cute picture. Your face expression is so cute too. Happy Anniversary.