Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where's your Toothbrush Adney?



Kyle always asks Adney "Where's your toothbrush?" and this is the response he gets. I have no idea why it ended up being about a toothbrush, but its adorable either way. Adney is so expressive and saying new words every day. It is so fun, but also sad to see him saying goodbye to being a baby. Today's new word was "Cat" and yesterday it was "Ketchup". He has kind of started to say his own name. He says it like "Aaa-eeee". haha. I just love him.

8 comments:

Morgen said...

so cute. I think from about 15 months to 2.5 is the time kids are the absolute cutest things ever!!

Jen Bowen said...

That is a great reaction. Adney is so cute. I love what he does with his arms and face!

david and christina said...

your son is so cute!

The Bedke Fam said...

oh my goodness. he is so stinkin' adorable. i love his lil "i dunno" look. so cute!

Patrick and Michelle Hinckley said...

Adney is so big!!And Sooo CUTE!!!!

Garling Ranch said...

Adney is sooo cute! He is growing up, and looking so much like you and Kyle. I hope he finds his toothbrush someday, just so his teeth stay clean! LOL ;)

The Clews Crew said...

These are adorable. I love it!

Jessica said...

Hey Miriam! Adney is so stinkin cute! Layla does a very similar expression when asked where anything is. This age really is the best!