Wednesday, June 4, 2008
I love Indiana
Greetings from Indiana! I made here just fine. Of course flying by myself with Adney was no fun, but we made it none the less. It has been so good to see my family. They are so wonderful. I love Idaho, but somehow it has never felt like home to me. When I am here with my family I feel like I belong here. I feel like I am more myself here, than I am in Iderho. The only thing that would make it perfect was if Kyle was here with me. If you are reading this in Idaho, invite Kyle over for dinner. He is home alone the whole week. I will post pictures as soon as i can. I forgot the cord that plugs it into the computer (duh). Mostly it is just green, beautiful, and ridiculously humid here. Last night there was a huge lightening storm. There were tornadoes too, but not near us. It was so loud all night. But Adney slept through the whole thing- no problem. Sorry this is kind of scatter brained. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm exactly the opposite! I love all of the greenery and humidity and trees here in Texas, but it doesn't feel like home unless I'm in Idaho. Luckily for me I'm headed there the end of this month :)
Enjoy your time with the fam.
hope you guys are having fun!
Welcome back!!! It's true, no matter where you go you'll always be a hoosier! :)
I didn't know you were going out there! Tell the family hi!
Post a Comment