Monday, June 30, 2008

Trip Pictures!

Here are a splattering of pictures from my trip to Indiana. I had so much fun! I miss it already, but it is good to be home. Highlights of the trip included a lot of swimming in the yard, Anna had her baby (finally!) and my parents through me a graduation party. Hope you enjoy the pictures!Victoria holding Anna's newest. Her name is Grace Katheryn. She is so beautiful! I was so glad that I was able to be in Indiana when Anna had her.
Grandma Weber and my cousins. We went down to Salt Lake the day before Jacob's wedding and watched the Joseph Smith movie. So much fun!

My dad and Leah's kids, Jonah and Kayla, on a walk. We were trying to get Anna to go into labor. It was a family effort. All of the kids LOVE grandpa.
Man- Anna and my mom sure look a lot alike. We walked for a long time and Anna was so miserable. What a trooper.
We spent a lot of time outside in the yard playing in water. It was so much fun and it was so hot, so it was nice.
Adney ate his first pop-cicle. He really likes them, so I bought some today at the store.
There were so many storms while I was there, but after one there was this beautiful rainbow out my parent's front door. You would be able to see it better if it wasn't dusk. Oh well... still pretty.
My mom bought all the boys matching Shrek shirts that made noise. They all loved them.
Spending time with the sisters. Anna would have been there too, but she was in labor.
Kyle met us in Salt Lake and went to my cousin Jacob's wedding with us a couple days later in Utah. Our hotel was right next to a Taco time, so we ate there a lot. But Adney just liked the soda.
Oh, crazy Nathanael. What a fun kid!
Man, my kid is so good looking.
Adney loved LOVED grandpa. When he was home, I did not even exist, nor did anyone else.
Emma and Nathanael. Talk about friends, they loved playing with each other. It was so good to see Krystal and her kids. I really appreciated them coming down to see us.
My parents through a B-day party for Adney when we first got there since they only missed his birthday by a couple days. He loved the cake (thanks Sarah!) .
Ryan and Sarah took us bowling. Sarah is a surprisingly good bowler. The kids had so much fun. We had to fetch the ball out of the middle of the lane a couple of times after it stopped rolling, but the kids did really good.
Sarah and I at the bowling ally. She fits in the family so well. I just love her. Ryan married a good one.

3 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

You have been quite the world traveler. It looks like you had a ton of fun with the family and friends!

The Clems said...

I cant believe you were here and we didn't know! David was bummed! I hope all is well with you guys!

Allen Lovers said...

I'm glad that you had so much fun in Indy!! You know what's really funny is that the Hart's were on the plane with us on our way to SLC from Indy. Small world.