Monday, May 12, 2008

Things I love about Kyle


He's a good kisser- I'm not going to lie, we kissed on our first date (a lot), and I liked it.
Hard worker- I have never met anyone who can work harder for longer.
Passionate- He never lives life half way.
Outgoing- Maybe it was his mission that did this to him, but he can make you think you are his best friend within just a couple minutes of meeting him.
Great Missionary- We went on a tour of his mission last summer. It was so amazing. Every ward we went to and every person we met swore up and down that he was the best missionary they had ever met. I absolutely believe them.
He has soft hands- He thinks its weird that I love this about him, but you would think he would have rough hands because he works on a farm and he's a guy, but they are always soft and tender. I love it.
He is a great father- I could not pick a better father if I tried. I know he will always be an active father who is part of his children's lives in a big way. If he had no other good qualities, that alone would be enough.
He cries- I myself am not much of a crier, I have become more so since I had Adney, but Kyle always cries. He cries when we watch extreme makeover home edition, he cries when Adney does something new, he cried when we got married and when Adney was born. He is tender hearted. It kind of evens us out.
He laughes... alot- Not only does he laugh, but his laugh is loud and contagious. I love it. I can never be mad at him for too long because he always makes me laugh.
He thinks I am sexy- It's weird. He thinks I am so adorable at times when I feel as sexy as a tree stump. For example, after having Adney I was still all mostly pregnant looking, only grosser, and he was constantly telling me how beautiful I was.
His Eye Color- Its the color of an old penny. Kind of rustic copper. I think it is so unique and cool.

Well, there are so many things that I love about him, I could probably go on forever. Happy Anniversary Kyle! You are the best decision I have ever made. I love you forever and ever.

8 comments:

Carly said...

This is so sweet! Happy Anniversary you two!!!
Let me know if I can watch Adney!

Hilary said...

Happy Anniversary!

AJ tells me I kissed him on our first date. I don't really remember that, so it will forever be argued about. I WOULD have done that though, so good job about admitting it too! Kissing is the best. Hooray for the good men in the world.

Carlson said...

Ahhh Miriam this is sweet! I love that you love Kyle so much! He is a great guy.

Young People in Love said...

awww happy anniversary! my favorite, of course, was the first one. it made me think back to your gazebo days...
me: "remember that guy from the gazebo?"
you: "yeah?..."
me: "whatever happened to him?"
you: "actually- i don't know. he hasn't called since then."

hahahahahahahahaha i love you.

Matt and Tesha said...

You guys did kiss a lot on your first date! Matt and I were able to witness that event! You guys are such a fun couple, and I am so glad you two got married. You two are definitely perfect for each other, and you make cute kids! That's really important! Love you guys, and congrats on two years!

Ashley Robinson said...

I saw your blog off of Tesha's, I use to hang out with Kyle in high school, I totally agree with you on all of his qualities, I always said that who ever married him would be really lucky because he is such a great person! Congrats on your anniversary! Your little boy is super cute too!

Allen Lovers said...

Happy anniversary!! Right proud of the kissing!! You are so funny and great!!

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH a gorgeous dress and what a fabulous picture of the two of you. Beautiful couple :)