




Carly Carlson, in my ward, took pictures of Adney recently. She did such an amazing job! I have been so impressed with how much talent that girl has. The last picture is my absolute favorite, but every time I look at the pictures I find a new one that I love. Thanks Carly! If anyone else is interested in her photography, check out her BLOG. The address is :
carlysphotog.blogspot.com/


10 comments:
Your little Adney is too cute to handle. What a love!!!
Those are great pictures! What a good little guy to smile the whole time. I love the backgrounds/setting for all of them too!
These pictures turned out so great and artistic! Adney is very photogenic and has such a cute smile :)
i LOVE these, that boy is going to be trouble later...so dang cute!!!
ahhhhh! so cute! i want a little baby to take pictures of too!!!
i love his little mouth opened wide- just like his momma!
Oh my gosh!! Those are so adorable! What a stud!
These pictures are amazing! He really has become the cutest little boy! Great job to Carly - they turned out great.
Miriam, these pics are so cute! You have the cutest boy in the world! I love all of those sweet things you wrote about Kyle. I can relate on each one of them. I think that we are still somewhat alike...and so are our husbands...in some ways. Well, I miss ya like crazy! Call sometime.
These photos are really too cute! Carly is so good and Adney seemed to do so well with the photo shoot! Carson would have been crying after 2 minutes. He is getting so big!
Post a Comment