this is true.
Cool hair! I didn't know you were such a good hair stylist Miriam, or I would've had you do my hair too!
I'll have you know, at first I voted for Adney looking like you, but that picture is Kyle through and through. What a cute kid you have!
Miriam!! Your baby is adorable!!! And yes yours is cuter then mine but only cuz i dont have any!!! ha ha
These pics and the pics on the previous post are amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
this is true.
Cool hair! I didn't know you were such a good hair stylist Miriam, or I would've had you do my hair too!
I'll have you know, at first I voted for Adney looking like you, but that picture is Kyle through and through. What a cute kid you have!
Miriam!! Your baby is adorable!!! And yes yours is cuter then mine but only cuz i dont have any!!! ha ha
These pics and the pics on the previous post are amazing!
Post a Comment