Thursday, March 13, 2008
I need to get out.
So lately I have been craving some activity in my life. I just need to get out of the house and have some fun and if I get some exercise while I'm at it, even better. Does anyone have any ideas or want to join me? I have been thinking about maybe going to these free dance workshops that are offered on campus. There is one for hip-hop , lyrical, tap, and modern. But I don't want to go alone. Does anyone want to come with? Or does anyone have any ideas or do something already that I can join in on? I am pretty much open to anything at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i'm going to a kickboxing class on campus tonight! you are welcome to join me it is at 6! call me if you want to go. it s great fun!
I am up to go if you ever need a workout buddy. I hate going to those classes alone but like you totally need to get out of the house. I used to go to the pilates class and loved it. So if you ever need someone give me a call!
I need more motivation to get out too and those dance classes sound like SOOO much fun! Let me know when you want to go next and I'll totally go with you. Or we can do something else together too. I'm up for anything.
If only I wasn't pregnant....I loved pilates, but I just don't see how it would work so well with a big ole belly in the way, haha.
Come to my house and we will ride horses! You can bring little Adney too. Maybe he might enjoy some of the excitement!
Post a Comment