So now I feel like I can have my voice back on my blog without it being a painfully tedious task. YAY! But don't worry I still have loads of pictures to catch up on sharing. Speaking of catching up... let's talk about Christmas. Did you all have a lovely one? We did. Our Christmas tree was particularly gorgeous. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law gave it to me for me Birthday... which was also in December (I turned 27 don't ya know)... and yes I said that with a Wisconsin accent. Don't ask me why. Wait... what was I talking about... oh yeah.... Take a look at that tree... gorgeous. Am I right? (Of course I am). And I officially own my very own Artificial Christmas Tree... It's a bute. 8 feet of plastic and wire pre-lit fabulousness ready for me to beautify. Which I did... as you can see.
Moving on.
Since we live in Utah now... we went to experience the beauty which is Temple Square at Christmas Time. Well... Kyle didn't actually go because he was in the middle of finals and Cammon stayed home and went to bed because he was sick... but Adney and I went with some of Kyle's family and we had a grand ol' time. Speaking of gorgeous trees... the one in the JS Memorial Building... WOW.
![]() |
| Don't you like my Hat? It is Kyle's. It was really cold. So I stole it. |
The lights were stunning. And Temple square is always a special place... but especially at Christmas.
So... speaking of my Birthday. We went to Kyle's brother's house for the weekend. It was fun. Kyle had to go to a cow sale on Saturday... which is mostly why we went. But it was so fun to spend time with his brother's family. On Friday we went to their ward party... which was fun and SANTA was there (I know him!) It was Cammon's first time on Santa's lap and he loved it. As you can tell.
Adney was more cool about it. And asked him for a bike... which Santa fell through on because giving a kid a bike in December is like giving him snow pants in July. Santa is smart that way. (wink)
So that was fun. Then on Saturday Kyle had to go to that darn Cow sale. Which was actually pretty cool. Have any of you ever been to a live stock auction? It is nuts. We took the kids for a while and then when they got sick of it I left Kyle to buy cows and took the kids to McDonalds... their natural habitat. Then on Saturday night Kyle took me on a hot date in Twin Falls. We went to a Japanese Steak House... you know then kind with all the fire and throwing things and knives... but in a good way? Then we went to see Sherlock Holmes, which did not disappoint. Then on Sunday we headed home. Good times.
So... Here are some other pictures from December. It has been nearly impossible to get good pictures of Cammon b/c all he wants to do is hold the camera... and taste it. Which I am NOT cool with... which makes him a MAD BABY. So brace yourself.
![]() |
| Sweet Adney. |
![]() |
| Cammon's favorite thing to do... Bathroom Chaos. BEST GAME EVER, |
![]() |
| Is that a Camera?! GIVE IT TO ME NOW! |
![]() |
| Sorry Mom... it just makes me really sad when you don't let me have your Camera. So can you give it to me please? |
![]() |
| NO?! I hate it when you don't let me have the Camera. |
![]() |
| Why do you torture me? |
So that was December up until my Birthday. More of December is coming soon. Brace yourself for heartfelt stories and jammied babies on Christmas morning.
Too-Ta-Loo
















2 comments:
you are cute! Lots of mirmy personality in this post:) Love it. Love u! The bathroom chaos pic is a familiar site in our house too!
SOOO CUTE! Thanks for updating!
Post a Comment