Ok So we are headed out of town for 11 days. Just me and the boys. Wish me luck! Meanwhile enjoy these pictures from the last few weeks. I know... stinking cute right?
I can't get over how alike they look!!! I hope your trip with the boys is wonderful! Is it a road trip? I'm assuming you're going back to Indy to see the folks? Say hello to Z-ville and the fam for me!
5 comments:
Have fun!! I hope you travel safely with those cute little boys!
Your boys never cease to amaze me with their CUTENESS! Have a fun 11-day trip :)
Yes. TOO stinking cute. Have loads of fun wherever you are going, and be sure to tell us all about it when you get back!
Can't wait to see you!
I can't get over how alike they look!!!
I hope your trip with the boys is wonderful! Is it a road trip? I'm assuming you're going back to Indy to see the folks? Say hello to Z-ville and the fam for me!
Post a Comment