Sunday, February 22, 2009

My new Hobby.

So since I work at the newspaper I have a lot of access to Coupons. So Lately I have tried it out and used it to my advantage I think.

On my very first trip I started out small. I found the coupons I needed and went to Albertsons. I bought: Four Juicy Juice 8 Packs. I spent .48 cents. I saved $22.32.

Well after that I was hooked. So since I have bought:

Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes: 1
Betty Crocker Frosting Tubs: 1
Gusher's Fruit Snacks: 2
Cheerios Snack Mixes: 4
Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes: 2
Total : 5.17
Saved: 24.42

Betty Crocker Cake Mixes: 20
Total: 6.50
Saved: 38.80

Betty Crocker Cake Mixes: 3
Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes: 4
Pillsbury Grands! Buscuits: 14
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:1
Pillsbury Toaster Strudels: 5
Progresso Soups: 4
Macaroni Grill Pasta Meal Kits: 3
Total: 19.00
Saved: 89.28

Progresso Soups: 8
Chex Mixes 100 Calorie 6 Packs :4
Total: 15.20
Saved: 22.88

Betty Crocker Frostings: 6
BC Cookie Mixes: 2
Progresso Soups: 2
Total: 16.82
Saved: 9.46

BC Cake Mixes: 10
BC Frosting: 4
BC Cookie Mixes: 2
Gusher's Fruit Snacks: 4
Chex Mixes: 11
Suave Shampoo: 1
Total: 9.81
Saved: 80.47

So total overall I have spent: 72.98
Over all I have Saved: 287.63

Not bad eh?

5 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

that's so awesome!! i LOVE coupons and saving money. i grab the sunday paper after church every week but i'm so jealous you have total coupon access. looks like you're using it to your advantage ;)

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Miriam that is AMAZING! I have really been wanting to get into couponing but it seems so overwhelming. But you've just motivated me even more to get started! Well done!

Garling Ranch said...

Wow! I wish I got the newspaper so I could get savings like that!

Mike and Anna said...

You can find all those coupons in the newspaper!!!??? WOW. Wish I got the newspaper....I wonder if those coupons are available here!

Hilary said...

1) This is incredible and you are a genius.

2) Where are you putting all those cake mixes?!