Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

We had a ton of fun decorating our Christmas tree this year. It was the first year that we made it a family event. And it was so nice. I think it is a tradition we will hold onto.An up close view of some of the ornaments. Kyle's mom helped me pick it all out last year and I think we did a pretty good job.
I love our star. It is so... sparkley... and green :)
The final product. Nice huh?

THis is what our tree looked like before we made it beautiful. Adney was pretty confused. "Mom, why do we have a tree in our living room? Are you nuts?"

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

CUTE tree! we didn't put one up this year because we're moving next week! but yours is so pretty!

Young People in Love said...

shut up. are you serious?! that is the most beautiful/magical christmas tree i've ever seen!

Gena said...

Your tree looks so nice, and I love Adney's face in that bottom picture. He is getting so big, and his little buzz cut makes him look like a little man. He's darling. We miss you guys!

Morgen said...

I am very impressed! That looks so good, like something you would see in a store display. I have always wanted to do the whole ribbon around the tree thing but I could never seem to make it look good. Barb's craftiness never seemed to rub off on me:(

Hilary said...

Wow your tree is awesome! I noticed you have a beautiful tree skirt as well. Finding a decent one was hard for me!

Melissa Voss said...

Hey Kyle. You have a cute little boy. How are you doing?

The Clems said...

great tree! love the colors and the star! merry christmas!

Carlson said...

Cute tree!!! Did you guys shave your kids head?! He looks more bald than I remember him last...
Love you!