Click HERE
Anyone want to join my team? It will be way fun and give you an excuse to get in shape. It is on September 19th so you would have some time to prepare. I am not looking for super stars. Just warm bodies able to run between 2 and 5 miles. No big right?
Let me know if you are interested.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Maybe this will give me some motivation? I'll see how I do this week at training, and then get back to you to let you know for sure!
I might be interested......from what temple to what temple?
Rexburg to Idaho Falls. And if you want to train together let me know.
Do you have to be a BYU-I student? From Rexburg to Idaho Falls is like 20 miles, do you have to run that far? Just curious...might be interested just so I can hang out with you!
You have to be a BYU-I student or a child or spouse of a byu-i student. There is 8 legs in the race. the longest leg is like 5.2 miles. the shortest is just over 2 miles. You should totally do it!
Does it count if you are an online student? I would have to start running now so I wouldn't die!
OK... Miriam, Em and I ran 2.5 miles last night, and we're going again tonight! I'll keep checking in. I think we both want to do it but before completely committing, we want to make sure we stick with it this week. I'd definitely only to be able to do the shorter legs though so I hope we could get eight people! Let me know! grbuie@gmail.com
Thanks Marium-
We are going out of town the last week of July here and I haven't got anything organized so maybe next month for pictures.
What color of style do you think of clothes we should wear for outdoor pictures? I know it's opionion but I can't think of what I want.
Do you charge? If not maybe I can make your family dinner one night. Hey we could even have you over for dinner to say thanks. That would be fun.
Who took your family pictures? They are way cute. I like you blog too. The music is really fun.
Have a good day and thanks again!
Love, Heidi
i miss when you used to blog like a mad woman... you should do that again... :)
Post a Comment