Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Favorite Shots from the past month

My favorite pictures are ALWAYS of Adney. How can the not be? Look at how darn cute he is. I love my little boy. Being a mom is the best! I can't believe how big he is getting though. I wish he would slow down the whole growing up process.

Adney's "cheese" face. I love it!


I didn't edit the last picture at all (besides cropping for easier uploading). But it looks like the world is spinning around him and he is staying still. Cool huh?

12 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

First, you look great. I like the haircut more and more. And Adney is such a cutie!! I love all of his faces.

Hilary said...

you are so cute :)

Katie said...

Great pics, Miriam! He's just too cute!!! :)

The Packards said...

I love it Miriam. The pics look fabulous, and as always, you are stunning:)

Katie Smith said...

Hey Miriam! Adney is getting huge and adorable! He's two now! It's crazy how they do that! Hey, I was looking at the amazing deals you've been getting on your coupon blog, how the heck do you do that?!? That is SO cool! I would love some tips! Also, I miss you and we should get together some time soon!

Allen Family said...

Abby told me that you might would like to start running. If you are interested please let me know. My name is TaNelle and my number is 201-5051.

Garling Ranch said...

Very cute pictures! Adney is so handsome! Like I have said a million times before, good job Miriam!!! You are so beautiful! I love your new haircut!

Allen Family said...

I missed you this morning. I hope everything is okay. I would call you but I don't have your number, I forgot to save it. But I'm planning on going tomorrow I will met you if you are going at 5:45. Thanks

Carlson said...

Miriam. The last picture of Adney is really cool! What a cutie! Your haircut is really cute. Love you!

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

SO Cute! We miss being your neighbors. We haven't got to know ours yet and it's kind of lonley:)

P.S.I was wondering if you would be willing to take a few family pictures of us up at the gardens sometime this month. I saw your pics of Kerri and you are amazing!
Let me know! Thanks!
Heidi

Gena said...

That first picture of the two of you is so cute! Love that last pic too!

Young People in Love said...

that first pic of u and adney is just about the cutest thing ive ever seen! miss you, love.