Thursday, April 30, 2009

I need to cut my hair... but how?

So I am donating my hair to Locks of Love. Which is why I have been growing it out so long. My Kyle LOVES my long hair. But it kind of takes a lot of work. Not to mention I am going though Shampoo like mad. So I need to know how I should cut it. I want to go Medium-Medium short. And I want to go more blond. Here are some ideas. What do you think I should do? Any Recommendations ?

9 comments:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Ohhh I love number 3! It'll make styling your hair so much easier and less time consuming. And just in time for summer!! I want to cut my hair so bad too but I might wait for a while. Jeff also prefers me with longer hair...but then again he's never seen me with shorter hair.

Amiee said...

My favorite is the 3rd picture down! It's sooo cute!! Can't wait to see and hear what you decided to do! Good luck! :)

Ashley Webb said...

My vote would be picture #3 as well if I had not taken this EXACT picture to my hair stylist and come home looking like my 2 year old had taken a knife to my head while I was sleeping. I think it is the cutest haircut I've ever seen - on her! It takes a very talented stylist to pull it off though. But don't let me scare you...
I think you would look adorable with any of them.

The Packards said...

My vote is for #1 but Im pretty boring with hair :)

Garling Ranch said...

Oh Miriam, definently the 3rd picture! You always look great, but even Kyle would say you look HOT with that hair cut. Maybe add in a few more layers, and you would have an amazing haircut. Besides, bangs are in again, so add some of those. You look great with anything! Have fun! Can't wait to see what you do!

Gena said...

I love the 3rd picture!! So, so cute - do it!!!

Hilary said...

I don't have a favorite, but I noticed you have a nice tall forehead (jealous) so you can totally pull off bangs (I can't).

As a side note, I read a "beauty expert"'s advice saying that shampoo is highly concentrated, and if you added water, it would work just fine and last longer.

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

My favorite is the third down and the third over. They would both look really cute on you. Good Luck!

P.S. I don't have a Sam's Club membership, so I'm not sure how much their diapers are. $10 off however is a good deal.
Hope you have a good day:)

Allen Lovers said...

Ooooh I vote for 1 or 3!! (but I really like #1 the best and think it would be super cute on you!!)
We need to hang out soon!!