So I got today's paper earlier and I have been so excited to take advantage of the good deals I found. Check it out:
Walgreens has Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste for .99 cents. Good price already right? But I have like 15 coupons that are .75 cents off of one Colgate Toothpaste. (Schwing Yeah!) Total price is .24 cents.
Also At Walgreens they have Gillette Fusion Razors for $4.99 . I have a coupon for $4.00 off. So I can get Kyle a new razor for .99 cents and it isn't even a disposable one. For that price, I will use a men's razor :)
Also a good deal at Walgreens: Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner for .99 cents. You can't even get Suave for that cheap these days... except at Broulims this week. And this is exciting....
Broulims case lot sale is going on until Tuesday. They have Suave Shampoo and Conditioner for .77 cents and I have a whole bunch of $1.75 off of three coupons. So they end up being .20 cents. Cool huh! Today I bought 15 bottles of Suave for $3.49. YAY FOR ME!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment